Animals come into our lives as gifts from God, for companionship, to teach us, and to heal us. They deserve our very best efforts in caring for them.


"Love goes the extra mile and gives itself away"
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" -- Will Rogers

Brady

Brady
our sweet ball crazy boy

Sunday, January 10, 2010

New to blogging

This is my first post on my new blog :) My reason for creating a blog is to have a dairy on hand of Brady's seizure activity. I already have a hand written dairy but I thought that if I could share our info in the form of a blog then it might be helpful to others who may be dealing with canine epilepsy and for those of you who are, my heart goes out to you and your epi-dog. Brady is our 10 year old australian shepherd who was first diagnosed with idiopathic epilepsy when he was 5 years old. In upcoming blogs, I will attempt to tell you his story and what has occurred with his epilepsy up until this point in time. I am extremely happy to report that he hasn't had a seizure in 26 days and we are praying that this good pattern will continue for as long as possible!

No comments: